Monday 1 September 2014

A U G U S T F A V O U R I T E S

September, where did you sneak up on me from!?

Wasn't it yesterday I was posting my July favourites? It feels like the last month of Summer zoomed by! Although we're entering my favourite season and it's full of exciting things this year! Yay!

I love Autumn. It's finally time to break out my favourite sweater, dark lipsticks and start the Christmas shopping! I joke, i'm halfway done already. So as we say bye-bye Summer, I thought i'd use today to share with you my favourite beauty bits and bobs from August. This month has been great for me in terms of falling in love with new products. I have a feeling my bank account is going to be a bit woozy after some cheeky repurchases.

Rituals Carpe Diem Shampoo [£9.50]

This smells crazy good. I really think I should order the conditioner, and everything else in the range purely because I adore the way it smells. I only have about a third of this left, so it's probably time to order a new one! Yay! Spree at Rituals, anyone?

Lush Rub Rub Rub Scrub [£8.50]
I love things with Sea Salt in, and this scrub was actually part of my birthday present. I need to get my bum down to Lush and buy another as this has barely anything left in it anymore. I'm thinking about trying a different one for Autumn days, but i'll probably just come back to this. I know it makes my skin feel really soft and clean and for me that means its a winner!

Charlotte Tilbury Eyebrow Pencil [£22.50]
I usually avoid my brows at all costs, but half my problem has been that if I ever tried to touch up my brows i'd do it with brown. The lovely counter gal at Charlotte Tilbury used the Brow Lift on me in Grace K, which is a shade for blondes, and it made all the difference. This is actually a three part tool, but I only really use the pencilish bit.

Bare Minerals Lash Domination [£17.00]


I got a sample size of this in my Sephora Haul and decided to give it a whirl when my friend told me she really liked it. Oh Momma! I can not believe the difference this made. I shall definitely be a full size purchase when i've finished the sample. This was the worst thing ever to photograph because of how shiny it was. I think that is my only complaint.

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream [£22.50]

I get nowhere near as much sleep as I should, and generally run on caffeine fuelled drinks instead of water. Oh boy do I have the dark circles to prove it. When I put this on for a few days in a run, I did see some improvement. I have the mini for now, but i'm definitely considering a full size when that's done. Then I get to keep the mini pot for traveling! (I'm beginning to think I am more than a little obsessed with minis at the moment.)

Illamasqua Complement Palette [£34.00]

I picked this up in the sale as the palettes were better than half price, and I find it really, really difficult to say no to Illamasqua. I wasn't expecting to like the bottom left shade as much as I did, but it is absolutely stunning on skin. I think this is possibly the best 'I have to have it because it's on sale' purchase i've ever made. I picked up the Paranormal palette too... I wonder what crazy combinations I can make using them both? :)


Have you shared a favourites post? I'd love to see what you're loving!






No comments:

Post a Comment