Thursday 26 June 2014

[Haul] Sephora

Oh it's here! My first Sephora haul!
I placed my order at some point over the weekend, it shipped on Monday, and this lovely box of goodies arrived yesterday! So i'm really pleased with the shipping time on this. With tax and shipping, my order came to just over £100, and not everything is pictured here as I picked up a few gifts!


Kat Von D Shade Shifter Set ($15 // £9.34) These shadows by Kat Von D come in four different shades, and these two are my favourite. Considering each shadow is $16 on its own, this is possibly the bargain of the year for me, as these were the two shades i'd considered buying! Pictured here is On The Road and Love Letter. I'm excited to try these as i've only heard good things about Kat Von D's make up brand.


Bite Beauty Best Bite Set ($25 // £15.57) is four matte pencils in the shades Quince, Rhubarb, Cranberry, Madeira, presented in this cute little tin. First impressions? These seem like really luxurious pencils, and the tin is plenty big enough for one of these, a mini mascara and eyeliner. Nice little tin to pop in the bag for make up on the go.


LastStash To Go ($25 // £15.57)
features travel sizes mascaras from Too Faced, LancĂ´m, Tarte, Blinc Inc. and Bare Minerals with a voucher for full-size featured mascara. Which can only be used in store, but doesn't seem to have an expiry date on it. These are all really good sizes for samples, and are much bigger than one of my favourite travel mascaras I got from a different kit. (Which I will show you later. The review is half written in my drafts already.)


TokyoMilk Dark Femme Fatale Lip Elixir ($7 // £4.35) I love the way the TokyoMilk Dark products are branded, and i've not been able to find the 'Dark' version of the products in the UK at all! (Although I have finally managed to find the lighter and pretty TokyoMilk products.) I'd have liked a little travel set or perfume, but as there are shipping restrictions on those items, I went with the lip elixirs and snapped up a couple. I chose Absinthe, La Vie En Rose and Salted Caramel. I'm on the fence about the smell of Salted Caramel, and I love Absinthe. It's sooo zingy.

Unfortunately I can't open the last one... So i'll let you know next time!


Finally, samples galore! I really like that you can chose three samples with every order, although there's also a perfume sample card, and one of them i'd selected arrived as two different ones... So I really got five! :O
  • TokyoMilk Dark Hand Cream Everything & Nothing N.10 Femme Fatale Collection
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
  • Alterna Abundant Volume Bamboo Shampoo & Conditioner
  • John Varvatos Artisan Black EDT Vial
  • Sephora perfume card.


Then I used the points I was earning to pick up this mini Tarte Cheek Stain, in the shade Flush. Cheek colour is another thing I don't really tend to use, as I tend to completely ignore my base make up...

I also received the Make Up Forever Birthday Gift, which contains a mini mascara and lipstick. I love minis! I've picked up so many cute minis for travelling recently that I think my travel kit is going to need a travel kit!

I'll definitely be ordering from Sephora again. The service was great, the products are interesting and I can't wait to try. Shipping speed and value was amazing. Very very impressed!

Have you been Sephora shopping? Let's share hauls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment