Monday 16 February 2015

[Top Five] Characters to Fall in Love With.

So did everyone enjoy their Valentines day? I wish I could tell you mine went swimmingly, but in fact... The whole family was sick this weekend. Never fear! We're all starting to feel a bit better. So it wasn't exactly the weekend I had in mind, but then I didn't really have much planned anyway. It was a great chance to catch up on some good TV though...

With it being Valentines weekend, it did give me a good idea for a Top Fives post! So today i'm going to count down who I think are the most lovable men in all of telly-land.

Honourable Mentions:
Makoto Tachibana - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.
The sweet and lovable gentle giant of the group, with rippling back muscles for days. He's always there for his friends and almost always puts them first. He's good with animals, and his younger siblings. I vote we find a bunch of these in the flesh, and all have one each. Deal?

Drumroll please...

5|Dean Winchester - Supernatural
Dean Winchester, the smouldering supernatural hunter, intelligent, efficient and a bit of a goofball. Plus, he has a seriously nice car.

4|Marty Deeks : NCIS: Los Angeles
Marty Deeks is animated, fun and brave. Owner of the cheekiest grin in the countdown.

3|Wendell Bray : Bones
Wendell is the most adorable of all the interns. He's sweet, smart and ambitious. He's had it rough, so he appreciates everything a little more.

2|Joey Tribbiani : Friends
Everybody loves Joey. Despite being a little bit of a womanizer, and a little bit simple, but he really cares about his friends... and his food.


1|Dr Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds
Our darling Doc, Spencer Reid. The adorably awkward, quirky genius.

So there we are! Five of my favourite, most adorable characters on TV. Do you agree? Who would make your countdown? I'd love to hear what you think.

See ya next time!









Catch up with me;

2 comments:

  1. I love Dr.Reid too, and Dean, and Deeks, and Wendell. Yeah, most of them ahahahah.

    Black Daisy

    ReplyDelete