Saturday 21 February 2015

[Unboxing] Pop In A Box - February.

So life without a subscription box didn't last long, hey? This time i've opted for something a little different. I love Funko Pop!Vinyl models and i've wanted a little collection for a while, especially the Disney ones! I'd also love anything that means I don't actually have to choose between the boxes and boxes of cuties. Enter, Pop In A Box.

Pop In A Box is a subscription service that sends you between one and six mystery pops per month. They have an entire gallery of pops, I think it has every single one ever made in it! If there are any, you really don't want you can give them a thumbs down, and you'll never get them. As i'm only really interested in the Disney ones at the minute, I went through and gave everything else a thumbs down. It took quite a while, but I stuck at it!

I've subscribed for one a month, and today Mr Postie knocked at the door with my first pop! I was really looking forward to seeing which I got first, and as I'd selected only Disney ones, I knew I was going to be happy with whatever was in the box! So, let's check it out.


Tada! Scrump was my first Pop! in the box. It was one of the pops i'd "thumbed up', alongside the likes of Dumbo, Simba and Thumper (to name a few). I love Stitch, but the regular one looks a little weird to me. The two Stitch's in the Lilo & Stitch collection are much cuter, dressed in a cute Elvis outfit or his little alien suit. Lilo and Scrump are equally as cute, so now I have one I am considering trying to complete the collection.

Let's have a look at some more pics!




These are cute high quality little vinyl toys. They're quite lightweight, but it's actually a little bit heavier than I was expecting it to be. I thought they would be feather light, and Scrump looks a little top heavy so I thought it wouldn't stand on its own but it does just fine.

I definitely want some more Pops, i'm planning on getting the set of sidekicks from Beauty and the Beast, and i'd like to get a couple from the Frozen set too. Coronation Elsa and Upside Down Olaf are calling my name!

Do you subscribe to Pop!In A Box? Lemme know who arrived at your door this month!?

Toodles for now!








Catch up with me;



2 comments:

  1. Awww how cute is this?! I've never heard of this, but it's such a lovely idea xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm awful at making my own decisions.
      So i'm pretty pleased to out-source my decision making to Pop!In A Box :P
      Can't wait to see who I get next month! :D

      Ray xo ❤

      Delete