Thursday 4 December 2014

N O V E M B E R | F A V O U R I T E S

The last few months have flown by. But November? I'm pretty sure it went on forever. A lot of fun things happened last month, so it should have zipped by in a blink. Nope. November dragged it's feet and lasted an absolute age, well the last week seemed to vanish into thin air. But now it's gone for another year, December has arrived and it's time to really get into the Christmas spirit.

1|Illamasqua : Freak Scarab Perfume
Something about November, the chill in the air and the rapidly approaching festive season had me reaching for this sparkly bottle daily. This one is a unisex scent with notes of blood orange, ylang ylang, anise, moss and leather. Quite an unusual mix, but oh boy is it a good one. I think Freak Scarab is going to be a winner throughout the Winter and party season.

2|Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar : Technopagan   
Halloween gave me the perfect opportunity to wear this bad boy out. I've been absolutely obsessed with trying to find another opportunity to wear it since. It's such a vivid blurple colour, and only the tiniest bit is needed to completely cover the lips and it lasts well enough. I think with the Lip Tar primer it'll go all night.

3|The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1
I waited like a whole year for this next installment of the Hunger Games movie franchise and it didn't disappoint. It really was almost as if they pulled the words from the pages of the book, tossed on some fairy dust and bam, it's all real. Well, film wise anyway! It was a really strong start to the Mockingjay duo. I can't wait for part 2 to arrive.
4|Courgette Fries
I love these interesting vegetable variations of the classic side dish and the Courgette Fries from Byron are a good contender for Las Iguanas Sweet Potato Fries title of best alternative to potatoes. These aren't going to be to everyone's tastes, but for me, I think Byron are on to a winner with these tempura-esque fries. Yummy yummy.

5|New Brunswick Moose 
I got a lovely package in the mail from my friend in Canada, and one of the items was this cutey Moose. One of the things i'm most interested in seeing when visiting Canada is a moose. I know, it seems crazy, with all the amazing things to see and do in Canada, seeing a moose casually roaming about it scoring seriously highly on my priorities list.

6|Kat Von D Studded Kiss Mini Lipsticks
I love a good matte lippy, and a good chunk of the Kat Von D mini set are matte finish. Lovecraft has become my go-to thanks to its lasting power. It's a great little size to throw in my handbag for the practically non existent top ups, and the packaging is quirky and cool. Nothing better than a good product that looks awesome too.

December promises to be a pretty good month, with my trip to Paris and Christmas looming! Stay tuned, i've got lots of festive posts lined up and coming soon.









Catch up with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment