Saturday 1 November 2014

O C T O B E R | F A V O U R I T E S

Phew! That's Halloween out of the way. Just a few days 'til Bonfire Night and then it's full steam ahead until Christmas! I might be really annoying and whack the Christmas decorations up a little early this year. Better start clearing up the floordrobe.... :p

There are a few things i've been loving this month, so let's see what!

1|NYX White Eyeshadow Base
I've been enjoying using this a lot this month. The main problem I have with this is the same problem I have with potted lipbalms. I don't like sticking my fingers in them, but at least it's not something to be topped up during the day and I suppose a good brush prevents the finger issue... Just need to find one.

2|Urban Decay Naked2 Basics
This is a really cute, compact, cool toned palette. I love the shade Primal but I dropped my brush in this my first day using it. D'oh! I pretty much fell in love with this as a travel palette when it arrived, and i'm pretty sure it's going to be the perfect set of neutrals for me, no matter where I go.

3|Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette
This is by far the cutest palette I own. It's a lot bigger than I was expecting it to be too! Each of the four shades inside are a really good size, and the two with more shimmer in are absolute stunners. I love the shade Frostine for inner corner and blending out, but i've not braved Hotsy Totsy yet. It's very, very pink.

4|Santas Bag App;
I've had so much fun with this app and it's really helped me get organised and ready for Christmas. Stay tuned, i'll post about this over the next few days as it's a great app for the festive season!

5|Fall Out Boy : Immortals
What has been on repeat since the video went up on Youtube? This. I haven't stopped playing it when i'm at home. I can't believe we have to wait about three months longer than the U.S to get Big Hero 6. I was hoping to get a bunch of merch in Disneyland at Christmas but I am not to be so lucky.

6|Cheese on Toast
Maybe it's the colder weather, but i've been more or less addicted to cheese on toast. Doesn't matter if it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is my attempt at a more dinnerly version, cheese and onion toast! I wonder what other combinations would be nice... I might try cucumber next, as that is yum in a muffin with melted cheese.

Ah November, what will you bring me.

What have you guys been loving this month? I'd love to see your faves posts. :)








Catch up with me;
Bloglovin' / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment