Saturday 22 November 2014

Festive Gift Guide : Under £25

Happy Saturday, or what's left of it... I may have gotten a little distracted earlier on in the day from posting this, but here I am! I am back with the second part of my gift guide!

Beauty
Lush gift sets are always a good call for bath fiends, and Festive Friends is packed full of super cute bits and bobs. The Library of Fragrance scents are an awesome and unusual gift, and they're on offer so you can fix two gifts in with a £25 budget! Stay tuned over the next few days, I'll be posting a review of the lovely Sparkle Baby palette!

Novelty
£20 or so is a perfect budget to snap up a bunch of different quirky gifts from jewellery, to purses and wash bags. Scented candles also make a great gift and they don't get much better than Flamingo or Yankee Candles.

Pyjamas
Who doesn't love a good snuggly new pair of PJ's at Christmas? Surprisingly, supermarkets are a really great place to pick up cool character nightwear. Try Tesco for these vintage inspired Frosties pj's. They're greeeaaat!*
*I've been waiting to say something like that since Summer, when I got a pair of Frosties pj's.

Food & Drink
Some fancy chocolates and tipples always make nice gifts. Flavoured vodka, tea or champers in a cracker, anyone? How about some fancy truffles or chocolate gift sets? Popcorn would make a nice gift for a family or kids too, ready to be munched on Christmas day with a festive flick.

Kids
I'm awful when it comes to picking presents for children, but can you really go long with the classics from your own childhood, like the Hungry Caterpillar and Peter Rabbit? You can never go wrong with Batman that's for sure! The Anna and Elsa soft toys are so cute, and you can get both with a £25 budget! If I see Elsa in Disneyland, I'll be bringing her home with me. That's if I don't pick her up in the Disney Store next week!


For Spoilt Little Bunnies...
Remy loves her cardboard castle... Even if she has literally torn a turret off it and it's time to replace it. She uses it as both toy and hideaway, so the little monkey will be getting a new one for Christmas.

Need more ideas? Check out yesterdays post for Stocking Fillers and Secret Santa : £10 & Under. Stick around, tomorrows gift guide is packed with budget busting goodies!









Catch up with me;

No comments:

Post a Comment