Tuesday 7 October 2014

S E P T E M B E R F A V O U R I T E S

Hold on a second. Where did October come from? Did I actually sleep through September, because it feels like five minutes ago I did my last favourites post. Last month flew by so fast that it took me a while to chose my favourites for the month! We're already a week through October, when did this happen?
This picture turned out awful. That'll teach me to let the natural light get away...

Nars Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner : Via Veneto (link)
I wanted to feature this in last months favourites, but I actually lost it. Whoops! So now that i've found it I figured i'd pop it in this month. I've used it loads, so I think it might be starting to run low now. I shall be repurchasing this, because it's fabulous. It's not the blackest of black liners, which I find suits my eyes better when I'm running late and only wear eyeliner.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner : Trooper (link)
Another liner i've been loving this month. Now as a general rule of thumb, liquid eyeliners and I just don't gel get along. No matter how I try to apply it, I bodge it and get it everywhere. Maybe it's just because this is a mini, but I found it seriously easy to handle and apply. It gives a really nice black line, thick or thin and dried really quickly too. The most perfect liquid liner I have ever used.

Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow : Tako (link)
This is more of a lifetime favourites product, than a monthly favourite. I generally start my make up with no idea what i'm going to end up doing, but this is one of the first products I pick out of my collection. Every single time, without fail.

Loverdose Tattoo Eau de Parfum (link)
I've been reaching for this the most the month. I can't quite explain why but for daily wear it's just what i've subconsciously been picking up day after day. I love the original Loverdose, so when Tattoo came out it was definitely something I needed to try. It still has the vanilla of the original Loverdose fragrance, but fruitier as it has blackcurrant too.

Urban Decay - Pulp Fiction Palette (link)
I love Urban Decay shadows. The colour payoff from this palette is amazing, the packaging is funky and it comes complete with a mirror and brush. For £17.50! I was expecting it to be a fair bit more than that, so I was really excited when the collection came out and I saw the prices. I picked up the lipstick as well, but I think I might try and complete the range.

My Little Box - Parisienne Edition (link)
I was really impressed with the first My Little Box and i'm really looking forward to seeing what is in Octobers box. I know the box theme and read a spoiler for one of the items in it, but to be completely honest i'm most excited about finding out what from the in-house beauty range is in this box. I can't wait to see what I get, and if it arrives in the same time frame as last month, it should be here soon!

So there we have it! Some of my favourite things from September. I've got some exciting bits and bobs that i'm looking forward to testing out in this month already so I wonder what will make the cut next month?

What were you loving last month?









Catch up with me;
Bloglovin' / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment