Monday 18 August 2014

Autumn is Coming Wishlist!



Nars Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Madison Avenue.
I received a black one of these eyeliners in a set from Sephora, and i've really enjoyed using it, so i'd like to get another colour. I'd like the idea of this grey pencil for something a little more subtle than what i'm used to. I may even change my mind. Time for a counter visit, I think!

Once Upon A Time Season 3.
Have you seen Once Upon A Time yet?
A) Yes B) No
A - When can we have season three? Am I right?! #proudhooker
B - What!? What are you waiting for! Go now. Shooshoo... I'll be here when you get back. 
 
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Technopagan.
I have a thing for blue and blue toned lip products. I love both of my lip tars, and as soon as I saw this I was just in love and I have to have it. Come on payday, hurryhurry!

Transformers Decepticon Roll Sleeve T-Shirt.
I really like these Transformers t-shirts on Truffle Shuffle, but I am not a fan of the Autobots colour scheme, so that made my decision really easy.

SkullCandy Uprock Headphones.
I spotted these on offer in Tesco, so its likely i'm going to grab a pair. I've wanted a nice pair of over-ear headphones for a while, and although I got some nerdy anime ones, the sound quality is absolutely awful, so I need to buy another pair.

Fujifilm Instax Mini8 Camera.
I'd love to go travelling the world, and am beginning to plan trips here and there and I was trying to figure out a funky way to track where i've been. I spotted the Instax in a staples leaflet and figured that could be good fun. Although I think I still have my mums old Polaroid camera somewhere...

Zara Mini City Bag.
I need a good size bag for my travels, one to carry my lovely but bulky camera. Months ago my friend told me she wanted a mini city bag from Zara, and I spotted the new orange one over the weekend. I love Orange, and I love bright colours, especially in the Autumn/Winter season. I think this is going to be a good bag to take on my trip to Paris in December.

Pokemon Omega Ruby.
I think. Or do I want Alpha Sapphire? No, I want Omega Ruby... Don't I? Eurgh, help!?

What are you guys lusting after to begin the new season with?
I can't wait for the return of sparkly party dresses, vampy lips and sweater weather!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great wish list. I've never seen that show so it's something I shall be checking out. I'm dying to get my hands on some OCC lip tars. One day they will be mine :)

    Great post Hun thanks for sharing your link with me.

    Hayley x
    Teapartybeauty.com
    Inourshoesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone I know who has watched Once Upon A Time are completely hooked!
      I have two OCC lip tars and I can say they are fantastic. Definitely recommend getting some. :)

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Ray xo <3

      Delete